Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day

It's funny that my last post was all about being single, and it's "independence" day because I still feel like Ms Independent but I just started dating someone. I really resisted but I let a friend set me up on a date. Needless to say, it well. Now if I can just stop mself from freaking out!
It's blazing hot here, 115 degrees the other day. I'm tring to be less whiny about AZ summers but I really struggle with the heat. There have been a lot of really hot days in a row lately. It hadn't been too bad, I think it's at the end of the summer that I really start to struggle. Luckily I'll be gone for a week in August which I think will make the summer much better. Thanks goodness is nice here!

1 comment:

Julee said...

I am totally one of those people who wants to hear about the guy you are dating!!! lol Glad everything is going well!! ;)