You know I'm behind when it's been a YEAR since I wrote something on here... I guess I felt like not much has happened. My biggest news since May is that I moved. I'm now closer to work (I haven't been laid off again, yet) which is nice and am getting used to my new surroundings. I only moved about 5 miles so my old friends are still close but it's given me a chance to make new friends.
It seems that when you're single people always wonder what's going on with dates, I don't blame them, I wonder too about my single friends and want updates. So here's the update: I'm not dating, by choice. This could be seen as a bad thing. My attitude about dating right now is that it's like going to the dentist. I know I should go because in the long run it'll pay off but for the short term I'd like to avoid the anxiety, pain, and awkwardness. I did this last year for a few months, and this time I've been going strong for about 4 months, and I don't have any plans to return to "the scene" anytime soon. Overall it's been a nice vacation.
So you might ask "What does he say when she is asked out?" I say "No thanks, I'm in a funk and not dating" or something like that.
In my career: I'm progressing with my prerequisites for OT. I just learned that there is a program for it at Midwestern which is a promising option I think. Now if I can just survive Anatomy & Physiology! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment