Thursday, May 5, 2011

The latest...

It's way too late for me to be writing anything, but I was browsing some blogs that I sometimes follow and realized how out of touch I've been with so many people. So I feel like I should at least update this blog so that people know a little bit about the latest in my life.

Since my last post: I went to Hawaii for a week with friends, moved, enjoyed family coming into town for Thanksgiving and hosting them at my place, went through a break-up, enjoyed a snowy Utah Christmas (complete with snowshoeing!!), and bought a plane ticket for a summer adventure.



I've been going Latin dancing a lot more, though lately I haven't gone as much because my knees have been acting up- that makes me feel old! I really like to Latin dance and wish I was better at it but I still love going with friends.
I stopped taking classes for Occupational Therapy. Logically it seemed like the perfect career choice but when the application deadlines came I just couldn't get excited about it. So, I'm still working at the same place I've been at for 3 1/2 years and trying to figure out what I'm doing with my life. I definitely think I need to take action to change my life and not wait for it to change, I just have no idea what direction to go in. Something about being single makes me feel like I'm perpetually 18 years old, I feel like life hasn't changed that much. Anyone over 18 years old know that's not an ideal place to be. But I'm hopeful that I'll figure it all out soon and start progressing more. So if anyone out there has ideas for how to explore careers, etc I'm all ears!

No comments: