So I think that blogging really isn't my thing but I committed to writing once per month so I'll try to do that.
A week after my last day at SWHD I had an interview and was hired on the spot! It felt pretty good. I'm actually a little sad that I didn't get more time off. :) But I won't complain.
The following week before my new job started, I went to my grandma's to spend time with her, help her out, etc. It's interesting to get to know her as an adult. I didn't get to visit her a lot when I was younger so I'm really grateful to have the time now, especiall because she's in her 90s! It was also nice because it was spring break so I got to spend time with two of my aunts who I LOVE and they make me want to be better in so many ways -sigh-
In my new job I will be working with youth with behavior problems. The worst part of it is that that means working after the kids are out of school, so nights and weekends. :( I haven't been feeling especially social lately, but I do enjoy the little bit I had going on. It'll be interesting to see how this effects how social I am. Who knows, maybe I'll blog a lot more since I'll have more time during the day?
1 comment:
Heather you are so cute. I'm glad that you have another job. HOpe things are going well.
Post a Comment