It was so funny when I went to take the picture because right when I walked out, I heard a man's voice. I was still in my PJs (yes, even at 1pm, I'm such a slacker!) so I ran back inside to get dressed. I went back out, fully clothed and saw that the man's voice I'd heard belonged to a police officer who was on the phone. I set the trap down to take the picture and the scorpion started to FREAK out!! He was wiggling so hard I was afraid he would escape, especially with the stickiness possibly becoming less sticky because of the sun.
I started screaming, so the police officer ran over and said "Ma'am, that is a live scorpion."
I said "I know!" then I more calmly said, "I just wanted to take a picture."
He said "Okay, don't worry, I kill them all the time at my house. I'll kill it after you take the picture."
I was so nervous it was until after three tries that I realized I hadn't turned the camera on!
Finally, I was able to take the picture and the police officer killed the scorpion with a stick.
Thank goodness for law enforcement!!
The bug that is below the scorpion is what I'm curious about. Maybe a termite?
the sticky trap proves that I'm not crazy when I complain about all of the Arizona bugs, though I'm starting to think that they are making me crazy...
2 comments:
That's the funniest thing I have heard all day. Stay away from the bugs. Your halarious.
You are brave girl!!! I'm so glad you are blogging now!!! :) HOW FUN!!! Good for Grandma! Does she check it??? :) What have you been up to???? How are ya???!!! :) Hope you are doing great!!
Post a Comment